Motorcycle Adventure Festival
Umag, 23-26 September
FPF Croatia 2021 – Action & Adventure
The Four Points Motorcycle Adventure Festival is designed for the riders! With 2 private Enduro circuits, 12 professionally designed GPS Off-Road and On-Road routes, guided routes, training sessions, skills tests, and fun challenges – the aim is to get on your motorcycle and ride!
All the circuits, GPS Routes and base camp activities are included in the festival package with some additional special courses like test rides or special training courses at a subsidised price – you will need to come for three years just to complete every route, activity and challenge!
The choice is yours – choose your routes, activity, circuit or skills track each day or just go for a free ride. You plan how you want your festival to be. Ride solo on hard off-road, with your partner on touring or bring the whole family and chill by the beach in one of the best 4-star camping sites in Istria!
Adventure & Action
Enduro / Dual Sport Circuits and Tracks
- For the Enduro lovers and dual sport riders, we have 2 exclusive circuits reserved only for festival ticket holders. Circuit 1 in the nearby town of Tar and Circuit 2 near the town of Pazin in central Istria. Beginner and advanced sessions, training at the circuits and skills track through the forest at both circuits. Included are some nice white road routes to reach the circuits from base camp the unconventional way.
- Food, drinks, professional assistance and medical support are available at all circuits.
- 2 free sessions, entry fees and basic training are included in your festival package.
- Book your sessions on the booking app when you reserve your tickets – The booking App will be sent to your email once your ticket is confirmed.
Note: As respect for the local community there will be NO Enduro off- road riding OUTSIDE of the designated circuits & tracks. We do not encourage or support any riding on private land or public spaces other than the designated routes.
Dual Sport / ADV Off-Road and Mixed Routes
- Istria is famous for its white roads and beautiful landscapes. The absolute best options for light and heavy ADV motorbikes, dual sport and road licensed enduro bikes. A selection of 5 routes ranging from almost pure dust and dirt to mostly on-road with some dirt roads for every level of rider whether beginner or advanced. Coastal, mountain, valleys, historic or the Istria triangle, all routes start from base camp and return home. Choose your route each morning, afternoon or full-day and ride!
- GPS Routes included (Dirt/hard) 90/10, 70/30, 50/50, 20/80 and full-day experience – ride some of the best roads and see some amazing locations. All routes are included in the festival package but booking is essential.
- All routes are on public roads, tracks or white roads, all motorbikes must be road legal, licensed and insured. 24hr assistance, both mechanical and medical, is available throughout the duration of the festival.
Note: To avoid overloading or congesting any one route or track you should book your activities through the booking app which will be sent to you when you reserve your ticket. GPS Routes will be supplied to you on the morning of your booking via the REVER app.
Sport / Touring On-Road & Routes
- With some of the best roads both coastal and inland, Istria is a dream for the tourers. Easy riding, curves and views almost everywhere you go and with some historic towns and cities, the destination is even better. Whether it´s a sport touring on the coast, ADV Touring inland or island visits, or city-hopping on a gold wing you have it at FPF. All routes start at base camp and you can choose from a morning or afternoon ride to a full-day tour of the peninsula!
- GPS routes such as coastal highways, mountains and valleys or historic cities are included in the festival package but booking is essential.
- Ride solo or in a group, with your partner or join a guided tour, the choice is yours.
- All routes are on public roads so all motorbikes must be road legal, licensed and insured. 24hr assistance, both mechanical and medical, is available throughout the duration of the festival.
Note: To avoid overloading or congesting any one route or tour you should book your activities through the booking app which will be sent to you when you reserve your ticket. GPS Routes will be supplied to you on the morning of your booking via the REVER app.
Special GPS and Guided Routes
- With so much to offer in Istria sometimes a guided ride is best – visit the historic towns, vineyards and fishing villages with a local guide. September is the famous truffle and wine season in Istria as well so make the most of it with a tour to some of the best restaurants, truffle markets or vineyards. Visit towns such as Motovun, Rovinj, Pula, Groznjan and more each with its own beauty and history. OR choose a special day trip across Istria, visit the islands or head into the mountains on dedicated group rides.
- These activities are open to all festival ticket holders and are subsided by us but will carry an additional cost. Tours will be each morning and afternoon on Friday 24th and Saturday 25th. Depending on demand some tours may be extended or repeated.
- Group sizes will be limited and small to ensure the best experience and maintain social distancing if required. Tours will leave and return from base camp each day.
Note: Booking is essential for these tours via the booking app which will be sent to you when you reserve your ticket. Payments are also made via the app ensuring your place at the activity.
#WECOMETORIDE Main Event
- How good is your route planning? Want to see some of the best of Istria but with a challenge? The #WECOMETORIDE Main Event is the centre of the concept of what we believe in at FPF – we come to ride, not sit around watching others… Plan, strategize and challenge yourself.
- 24 historic locations across Istria, each with a value of 1 to 5 points, some easy, some a little more difficult to get to but guaranteed to be an Instagram photo! The secret – with a time limit of 7 hours it is impossible to reach all 24 points so what will be your route? Can you be crowned the route master of FPF Croatia 2021?
- The 24 locations are revealed at 18:00 on Friday the 24th via the REVER app and you can plan through the night. The Main Event starts at 8:00 from Base Camp until 15:00 on Saturday 25th (7 hours) and is all tracked through the REVER App – as you arrive at a location, it will register your arrival, assign you the points and update the live leaderboard. Most points at the strike of 15:00 will win in each category.
- Classes are divided into under 700cc and over 700cc – individual, couples and groups. This is NOT a race, it´s about strategy and route planning. Open to all riders and motorbikes and the aim is to test yourselves and have fun on the way. This is the only event with prizes at FPF – Cash value, some gear and free beer for the night!
Note: Entry is free – however it is required to download the REVER App (also free) to participate in the event. Assistance is available at camp to load the app. DATA is not required for the app to function on route but you must have a working GPS function.
While You Are On The Routes
- As a Four Points Festival participant, you have a few extras included. As the key aim to be out there riding we have made sure you have the support and extras while you are out there exploring and adventuring.
- 24hr phone number and whatsapp with us for any situation – incident, query, help or maybe you just need someone to talk to… we are available along with 24hr roadside assistance in case anything should go wrong mechanically – we will get you back to camp where you can arrange a repair or further assistance. Also 24hr medical assistance on standby and paramedics on-site at camp, activities and circuits.
- Also, we have a few points distributed throughout Istria where you can stop and get FREE water and snack, try local products and take a rest. We also have deals with some local restaurants where you get a discount or a super special deal as a festival member on a lunch or dinner.
- We highly recommend the lunch break in Pazin in the centre of Istria if you are out on the road with free water and an incredible local menu, homemade pasta, truffle and specials. As well as some local pizza, grill and burger restaurants next to the camp. Booking for these through the booking app will be recommended to ensure seating and discount.
Note: It is recommended to reserve via the booking app to ensure seating availability – special menu deals will also be available via the app or booking at the information stand in camp. Also showing your festival wristband will get you a discount in certain locations.
Information on Partners
Information on Partners
Information on Partners
From big, exciting campsites full of activities to smaller, more intimate ones, Istra Camping offers camping holidays to suit everyone’s tastes. Discover our nature playgrounds under the blue skies of Poreč and Umag. We create unforgettable experiences, everyday. Regardless of whether you choose luxurious glamping, one of our naturist oases accommodation, mobile home or classic camping under the starry sky, at Istra Camping campsites you will always receive the highest standard of service.
Find more information about Istra Camping campsites https://www.istracamping.com/
Wheelz Magazine is the official media partner of the Four Points Festival!
Based in Milan, Italy, and founded in late 2019, Wheelz Magazine is a digital magazine about Motorculture and Lifestyle. No matter if you ride or drive, the most important is you love to stay on wheels! Why the “z”? Because is punk 😉
Information on Partners